Thursday 14 February 2013

What's In My Bag...


They say you can tell a lot about a lady from her handbag, so i thought id share the contents i lug around with me from my daily handbag and all its glory. Give or take a few hair bobbles and hair grips thrown in the bottom, and my newly cleaned out purse, minus all the unnecessary food and fuel receipts!

Handbag Zara
Staples Notebook & Papermate Biro (i can only write with this)
Topshop Sunglasses & Missoni Sunglass Case
Micheal Kors Purse
Iphone 4s
Yves Saint Laurent Compact Mirror
Mac Studio Fix with Chanel puff (for when my makeup slides) 
Car Keys & House Keys
Sample pot of Studio Scult and Mac Foundation Brush (because im obsessed with matting my lips, horrific habit)  
L'Occitane Hand Cream 
Dr Bronner's Hand Sanitizer 
Chanel Allure Velvet in L'Exubérante 
Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Handbag Compact
Cherry Carmex Lip Balm 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Chloe! I've being after that MK purse for years now but they never have that colour combo when I look!
    xx

    ReplyDelete